Ann Arbor Carpets FAQ
Ann Arbor Carpets | Ann Arbor Flooring
Carpets and Flooring in Ann Arbor, Michigan
Frequently Asked Questions – Ann Arbor Carpets | Ann Arbor Flooring America
- Are your prices comparable to the big box stores?Yes! Even though we’re a locally owned, independent store, we’re part of an association of thousands of stores – we share the buying power of the largest flooring group in North America.
- What’s your lead time?Special orders are usually completely installed within 2 weeks. In-stock flooring can be installed within a few days.
- Can I take home samples?Yes! We do have to charge a small deposit to make sure the samples come back. It’s fully refundable … or, we’ll apply it to the price of your carpet purchase!
- Do you offer financing?Absolutely. We routinely offer financing for 1 year or up to 18 months.
- Do you do your own installs?Yes. Our installers have been with us for years – for the most part, over 20 years!
- Do you charge for measuring?No!